ATTN: Rising Sun Members

wesintl

RS Moderator
If you are a rising sun member and are not noted as such under your forum handle please PM the "admin" and note your real name and forum name.

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Wes,

I tried to PM the admin and was told I didn't have authority.

I'm using "Shark Bait".

Thanks.

Chris Hatfield

Shark Bait, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Last edited:

admin

Forum Administrator
Excellent, Thanks Chris I didn't have all the CM Committee users fully configured. It should be up now.

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
I am sure they were distracted by your avatar :D

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
I'v found an interesting bug and it was what was happening to me the other day. When I directly select a page of a multi-page thread from the thread selection menu, I get the "insufficeint authority" message. When I select the thread title from the list I can get in just fine and then page all the way through to the end, no problem. I do that because I prefer to go to the end and view/add new posts rather than wade through them all from the begining. :p

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Shark Bait said:
I'v found an interesting bug and it was what was happening to me the other day. When I directly select a page of a multi-page thread from the thread selection menu, I get the "insufficeint authority" message. When I select the thread title from the list I can get in just fine and then page all the way through to the end, no problem. I do that because I prefer to go to the end and view/add new posts rather than wade through them all from the begining. :p

Maybe you need to purge your cashe? I do the same as you mention and I have no problems. (plenty of others....but lets not get personal!) One issue I do still have is the RS logo still directs me to this forum....anyone else have that isssue still? :confused:

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
It's interesting. It seems to be only this thread in the Members Only Forum:

I'm mad, bummed, and basically just disappointed in humanity ( Multi-page thread 1 2 3 )

It happens only if I go after page 2 or 3. When I go into it from the title it works fine. No big deal, just some kind of bug. I have purged my cache. I'm using Firefox 1.0.6.

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
Uncle Ben said:
One issue I do still have is the RS logo still directs me to this forum....anyone else have that isssue still? :confused:
There is a link back to the home page, but it's very small and text based, at the bottom of each forum page. I agree, I felt it was more useful to have the RS logo link back to the home page.

wesintl

RS Moderator
Shark Bait said:
It's interesting. It seems to be only this thread in the Members Only Forum:

I'm mad, bummed, and basically just disappointed in humanity ( Multi-page thread 1 2 3 )

It happens only if I go after page 2 or 3. When I go into it from the title it works fine. No big deal, just some kind of bug. I have purged my cache. I'm using Firefox 1.0.6.

I tried to reproduce it with IE and Netscape 7.1 but I haven't had any luck