• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Wanted AT Overland (SoCal Teardrop) Teardrop trailer

Looking to find and/or buy something? Add this prefix to your thread.

RossM

Rising Sun Member
Just like the title says, looking for an AT Overland version of the Socal 459 Krawler (basically a SoCal 459 body on an Adventure Trailer frame and suspension). Are there any out there that might be available? Anyone have one or know of one for sale? Thank you in advance for any help you might be able to provide. Looking forward to seeing what is out there and available.

Ross

AlpineAccess

Hard Core 4+

AlpineAccess

Hard Core 4+

RossM

Rising Sun Member
Thank you for the links, I have been in contact with them. I was hoping for a teardrop with the AT Overland suspension locally l or at least in Colorado. Hoping someone chimes in with one they'd like to sell.

Last edited:

ccslider

Hard Core 4+
You know you can put two links in one post

RossM

Rising Sun Member
Hoping someone with an AT Overland teardrop responds.

Thank you.

RossM

Rising Sun Member
Weekend bump...

Jameson

Rising Sun Member
Thank you for the links, I have been in contact with them. I was hoping for a teardrop with the AT Overland suspension locally l or at least in Colorado. Hoping someone chimes in with one they'd like to sell.
I have a Conqueror UEV 310 that I will be selling soon. About to give it a good clean and take pictures. This is basically what I have although I've added a 12vt pump and instant hot water heater, and power tank brackets for the propane. Will probably list for something unreasonable but would let go for 18k for anyone here.