• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Argentine Pass This Saturday!

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
I have family in town! We plan to jump on the train in Georgetown and then I'm taking my cousins up the mountain to show them the good stuff. We don't know which train time so I don't have a time that we will hit the trailhead. But when we decide I will post up here if anyone wants to try to join. I also don't know how much time the loop takes so to nail down a time to trail is next to impossible! But if your up there and we pass feel free to wave and grab the elephant tail!

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I might be able to join.
I have a cousin in town and would like to take him wheeling.
I’ve got ship time reserved for Saturday morning to swap out my rear control arms on my 80.

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
I'm shooting for the 10 am training ride. Called and left a message to see if someone will let me know the duration of the trip. No word yet.

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
It was an 11 person family circus with no ring master🤣.
We ended up grabbing the 11:30 train in Silverton due to the Georgetown trip being booked. Hit the trail after at I don't know what time and just got home. Trail was not too crowded and nice train ride with some trail time after. System and sites still clean after previous RS trail day.