Are trail assignments set in stone?

Myredyota

Trail Ready
Just wondering... My Saturday trail was not one of my choices and from what I have read about the trail, it is out of my truck's league. Any suggestions?:rolleyes:

Myredyota

Trail Ready
OK... Shorty said "Don't worry!":bowdown: We have it figured out! He is the trail leader that day and feels my truck & I will be fine! Now to get the power steering pump resealed...:blah:

Vitesse_6

Wasatch Cruisers
Glad you got it figured out, I was going to bail on my Sat trail (Kane Creek) in lieu of the pending float trip

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Float trip is Friday, so you can still run Kane Creek on Sat. if you want. But to answer the original post- no nothing is set in stone. ;)

Vitesse_6

Wasatch Cruisers
CRAP!, So I guess, I will be running Kane Creek and bagging Hells Revenge...

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Can you come early? I think we're going to run Hells on Monday... :)

Vitesse_6

Wasatch Cruisers
Sounds like fun, I will need to get back to you on that, We were planning on showing up on Thurs. But I will see what the better 1/2 has to say about a week in Moab.

Hijack off.........

Rock Dog

Hard Core 4+
We go to great efforts to try to prevent assigning trails to Rigs not capable of doing them, but if you ever have a trail you do not feel comfortable with, it can be changed if there is room on the other trails....

Rock Dog

Hard Core 4+
MyRedYota,
Dave Hartman is now ableto make it to Moab, so we are looking at re-assigning Shorty and his friend back to e-hill (as they had originally), and having Dave Lead Moab Rim Sat..... He has lead it for us many years now.

Cheers,
Neil.

Myredyota

Trail Ready
Neil,

Thanks for the info! I have been wanting to run E-Hill forever!:headbang::risingsun