• UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO FORECAST OF RAIN: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

ARB Pressure Selenoid (corrected)

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
The plastic around my actuator on the manifold has cracked and my positive terminal is loose na d mostly non functioning, Has anyone ever dealt with this? I tried to find a part or part number online with no success. I'm not even sure of this part is replaceable without replacing the entire manifold. I did call ARB and left them a message for a return call hopefully this week.

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
The solenoid for what
20240414_213132.jpg
20240414_213138.jpg
20240414_213151.jpg
I assume is the hose bib.

Last edited:

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
20240414_213132_mid.jpg

I don't know for sure on those fancy compressor but it looks to me like the pressure switch. It's what turns it on and off. When the pressure drops below 70 psi it closes (on) and when the pressure hits 100 psi it opens (off).

Part number is ARB C035, at least when you use it with an Air Locker. It looks like you have some sort of air chuck next to it so it's possible it's a different on/off pressure values if it's for tires so you may want to verify with ARB.

It's not something you can really fix but it's not super expensive to just replace.

ARB doesn't make it custom or anything. Any 1/8" NPT pressure switch would work as long as it's the same specs. In fact if you look around you can find similar ones with molded leads or screw terminals that might be more robust in this spot.

Last edited:

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
Spoke with ARB USA and this is still under warranty as it is associated with the locker (5yr ).
Process was pretty easy so far and they should be sending out a replacement part this week.
The part appears to be around $16 if not under warranty, so either way, not a hit to the bank account!

Last edited:

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
Everything I wrote actuator, replace with selenoid for correct terminology!🫣

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
Update: ARB has reversed there decision on what is covered by the 5 yr locker warranty. Still cheap enough not to bitch about but a little concerned about dissemination of company policy. I would be upset if the compressor went out and I was told it was covered then to find out it wasn't several days later as that would be a more substantial cost.