Sold ARB FJ60 Sliders

Telly

Rising Sun Member
I bought these about one month ago thinking of installing on one of my FJ60's. Decided to stick with what I have instead. I polished the aluminum and installed new SS bolts. They run about $800 shipped new and I'm looking for $450. The original owner told me they were 3 years old and he never used them off-road. I live in Monument and work in Englewood. Pick up at either location. Thanks.

ARB a.jpgARB b.jpgARB c.jpg

Last edited:

gr8fulabe

Rising Sun Member
Any idea if these also fit an fj62 or are they model specific? And are they bolt on, not weld on? If yes to both I’d love to take them off your hands if they aren’t spoken for yet.

KC Masterpiece

Hard Core 4+
@Telly I saw your PM and am chewing on this.... do you know if these accept the scrub rails that connect to the arb bumper? That look gets me all hot.

Telly

Rising Sun Member
Any idea if these also fit an fj62 or are they model specific? And are they bolt on, not weld on? If yes to both I’d love to take them off your hands if they aren’t spoken for yet.
According to ARB’s website, they do fit FJ62’s and they are bolt on. You’re the first person to contact me so they are yours if you want them.

gr8fulabe

Rising Sun Member
According to ARB’s website, they do fit FJ62’s and they are bolt on. You’re the first person to contact me so they are yours if you want them.
Awesome! Are you going to the rally next week by chance? I’m currently in Kentucky dealing with a death in the family, so my return isn’t perfectly known, but sometime this week. So I’ll be at the rally if you are going. I can pay via PayPal to get your squared up, and then if you won’t be at the rally, I can figure out sometime to get down there & pick them up.

Thanks!
Abe

Telly

Rising Sun Member
I wasn't planning on attending the rally. Hit me up when you are back and we can coordinate a time. Thanks.