ARB Bumper/Warn Winch/Sliders

Telly

Rising Sun Member
I'm not a big contributer to this forum but I do respect the folks here and wanted to post this up before I turn to C.L.

I have an ARB bumper with front fender protection to a set of custom sliders. The sliders are bolt-on with protection for one cat. The ARB comes with a M12000 warn winch. The sliders are very well built and have supported the truck many times. There is some scratches on the ARB but nothing structural. A little touchup paint would go a long way. There are two additional light tabs welded on each side of the licence plate.

The reason I'm selling: My wife drives the truck and she's not a big fan of the big a** front bumper and I have my eye on Christo's short bus bumper. I love the sliders but they are intragal with the ARB. I love the winch but it won't fit in the short bus.

Price is 2k FIRM. I will not seperate. Items not included are the IPF lights, Slee fairlead and the winch line.

I'm located in Monument. Phone number is 719-492-8428. :cheers:

Attachments

• TLC Bumper and Slider 001.jpg
    TLC Bumper and Slider 001.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 547
  • TLC Bumper and Slider 002.jpg
    TLC Bumper and Slider 002.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 552
  • TLC Bumper and Slider 007.jpg
    TLC Bumper and Slider 007.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 542
  • TLC Bumper and Slider 003.jpg
    TLC Bumper and Slider 003.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 537

Telly

Rising Sun Member
A few more pics.

Attachments

• TLC Bumper and Slider 005.jpg
    TLC Bumper and Slider 005.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 546
  • TLC Bumper and Slider 008.jpg
    TLC Bumper and Slider 008.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 540
  • TLC Bumper and Slider 004.jpg
    TLC Bumper and Slider 004.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 538

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
I'd be interested in just the M12000 winch is someone else steps up just wanting the bumper and sliders :)

How old is the winch itself and how much use has it seen?

Anyone?

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
I want the winch. :)

Dang, where were you a month ago when I needed all of this!!

Telly

Rising Sun Member
The p.o. installed the winch so it can't be more than 5 or 6 years old. He never used it and I have used it only a couple times. It works great.

Telly

Rising Sun Member
Lower Price

I'm going down to $1800 for everything except the lights and the winch line. The Slee fairlead is included. I forgot to mention earlier that the ARB has the A/C dryer protection too.

Doug

Last edited:

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member
Darn...you winch guys beat me to it. Add me to the list of Winch-Wanters!!!

The AC dryer protection is also of interest to me...already have the ARB.

Paul

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
How integrated are those side bars with the sliders? Are they welded on? I would actually be interested in those grandma eyeglass frames, if this gets split up. Doesn't look like much interest in the bumper or sliders though.

wesintl

RS Moderator
I would be interested in everything but the sliders and side bars. who needs sliders?

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
I would be interested in everything but the sliders and side bars. who needs sliders?

i need sliders. got any better pics?

Telly

Rising Sun Member
The fender bar is removable from both the ARB and the slider. The bar is connected to the ARB by one bolt and to the slider by a slip connection. I'm not sure how the slider slip connection could be modified to look right w/o the fender bar installed? The ARB would be look fine w/o the bar except for the one exposed hole.

I was hoping to sell this whole set-up to someone who wants to make a major upgrade in protection to their stock 80.

I'll try to snap a few more slider shots tonight. Thanks for the interest.

Doug

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Ok...

So the way I see it is that we might be able to put a package deal together :)

Winch - Me
Grandma Eyeglass Frames - Nakman
Bumper - Wes (also would like winch)
Sliders - Ige

If you all would like you could PM what you'd be willing to pay for the items you are interested in and then I can see if we are close to what Telly/Doug is asking. If we are close and can strike a deal, I would be willing to front the $$ (if you all commit to buying your stuff) and go get the items and bring them up to the Littleton area.

So, ball is in your court everyone so let me know and maybe we can make this happen

:thumb:

Jeff

P.S. Wes, I am assuming you would be interested in just the bumper sans winch but if you are not let me know. I might buy both and then resell the ARB (since I don't need it) to get this deal done.

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
I think I will buy the whole thing...use the winch and maybe the sliders and sell my other sliders. I kinda like the fender protection. :) Anyway, PM sent!

T

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
I think I will buy the whole thing...use the winch and maybe the sliders and sell my other sliders. I kinda like the fender protection. :) Anyway, PM sent!

T

Deal killer!! :( :hill:

Jenny Cruiser

Hard Core 4+

T

Good move.:)

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
who wants the ARB? maybe the sliders? :)

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
Brand new ARB from Slee...winch mount...used once in Moab, put on 2 months ago. Bought Telly's ARB with the winch. Just paid $900+. $700

Sliders. Telly's very stout sliders...comes with very cool and heavy duty fender protection arms that will mount to an ARB. $650

Get them now for Cruise Moab!

T