• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Anyone have Techstream?

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
Looking to add the glass breakage sensor to my Tundra so I can turn on the alarm. Apparently I need to use Techstream to activate it. Anyone have a laptop set up with it already, and can save me the money to get a cable and using questionably legal software?

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
actually, it sounds like i dont need Techstream. Carry on.

AimCOTaco

Cruise Moab Committee
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I have a set-up as well. Sounds like you solved it.

Telly

Rising Sun Member
Bringing this thread back up. Can anyone assist me with their Techstream set-up? I thought about sourcing the setup myself but after reading several pages of the 50 page thread on MUD, I think I'd be better off offering up some cash or beverages for someone that already has it dialed in. My 2011 LX570 auto open rear hatch is not functioning on the remote or the button in the cab. Sounds like Techstream can rectify this issue.