Sold All-Pro 05-15 Tacoma Rear Bumper

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Selling my just removed All-Pro rear bumper. Fits straight up unmodified (e.g. full skirts, not cut for high clearance) 2005 to 2015 Tacoma. Nothing wrong with it just made a new one that better fits how I use my truck. It's about as high clearance as you can go without cutting sheet metal.

Has the receiver hitch that fits inside. The receiver is hidden behind the license plate. I was able to fit a 235/85R16 spare behind it in the stock location. If you did not use the hitch I'd think a 33" would fit fine.

The bumper is two step powder coat by Pro Powder Coat here in GJ using an epoxy primer and semi-glass black top that is a close match to ARB. The hitch insert I just rattle can painted.

There's no rust and minimal serious rashes. The Mesa County and Moab dirt inside gives you instant mall cred.

How about $800 $600 OBO? These are going for $1500 bare, insane prices new.

Located in Grand Junction. Possible trip to Front Range for swap (not 100% yet) or but happy to meet around maybe Eagle/Vail.

IMG_3782_mid.jpg

IMG_3784_mid.jpg

IMG_3786_mid.jpg

IMG_3806_mid.jpg

IMG_3807_mid.jpg

Last edited:

Telly

Rising Sun Member
I'll check with my son. He has an 08 TRD Tacoma.

Edit: My son can't pull this off financially yet. Hopefully someone else could pick this up.

Last edited:

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
I have a coworker thay may be interested. I will let this marinate for club members first. Reach out if it doesn't sell

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Bump. Planning on making the trip over to Denver for the swap if anyone's interested.

This is the current page on All-Pro's site.