FREE A bunch of 80 Junk (here till the trash man visits Friday 10/15)

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
A guy got done with Land Cruisers, and I want and picked it all up. A bunch of 80 stuff and one 60 part!10/15)
Free for pick up (Sloan's Lake, Denver). I'll ship if you throw dumb money at me because really I don't want to put in the time.

EDIT:As originally posted I said: Here till the trash man visits Friday (10/15) BUT as the bigger parts have been accounted for, I'l llikely toss the ABS module and timing bits, but hang onto the rest for a future person in need.

Already reserved/taken:
1994 Owner's Manual
R134 AC compressor
Spark Plug covers
Rear slider windows
Exhaust Manifolds
Starter
Floor plastic bits

IMG_7570.jpg
IMG_7573.jpg
IMG_7576.jpg
IMG_7574.jpg
IMG_7577.jpg

Last edited:

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
I'll take the Denso starter and the 3 plastic floor pieces.
Good call on nabbing the dead pedal. Those often go missing. Rear seat steps are brown, FYI

Which is the Denso? Cleaner or dirtier? I have a spare myself already, but was thinking to clean up the bigger one and see if its an original "bigger one"

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member

Hulk

Cruise Moab Chairman & Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Good call on nabbing the dead pedal. Those often go missing. Rear seat steps are brown, FYI

Which is the Denso? Cleaner or dirtier? I have a spare myself already, but was thinking to clean up the bigger one and see if its an original "bigger one"
I was thinking I'd take the cleaner, smaller one.

Corbet

Staff member
I have a bunch of 1997 engine parts laying around from my rebuild. (basically a whole 1FZ disassembled) If anyone is looking for anything let me know. I'm keeping sensors and the distributor for sure.

Head is fully disassembled and not a great candidate for a rebuild. Long block is currently still assembled. But destined to become a 6 bottle bourbon rack in the garage.

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
i’ll take the dirty, larger starter if not spoken for, thnx
Got your PM. Its a terrible part to ship. So heavy and unknown quality.

Coyote

Lifted
I was fuggering a medium flat rate box would handle it but I totally understand if you don’t want to bother with it. Much appreciated either way. I’m willing to spend the 16 bucks, run it to advance auto and see if it works, and if not no big deal.