83 FJ60 parting out - This Weekend

I picked up the rest of the parts from my 83 FJ60 from storage.

I have all the gray/blue interior parts (minus seats) and all a lot of other stuff. I'd like to get rid of most of it this weekend. You can see my other thread for big stuff that is already gone. This is first come first serve, cash in hand. I'll be home Friday Sat and Sunday.

Call me at 720-849-2307 to ensure the part(s) you want are still available.

I DON'T HAVE FOR SURE:
2F engine, but do have starter and some smug stuff.
Axles - on hold
tranny/tcase - on hold
windshield
upper/lower tailgate
front fenders
front valance

Since I have to post a price, I will list out some prices, but all prices are OBO... I want this stuff gone.
Radiator - 35$
Fan shroud - $10
Aftermarket 60 mirrors - $15
carpet - $25
interior plastic peices - $5 each
glass - $15 a piece
door panels - $10 each
shift boots - $10 each

Do you have any rear springs?

I have a lift kit which has complete springs. $300 for the lift kit with front and rear springs.

I do have the stock front and rear springs. Front has a few broken leaves in each pack. Rear springs may have the military wrap cut on both. The stock spring packs are FREE if you want to pick them up.

I have a lift kit which has complete springs. $300 for the lift kit with front and rear springs.

I do have the stock front and rear springs. Front has a few broken leaves in each pack. Rear springs may have the military wrap cut on both. The stock spring packs are FREE if you want to pick them up.

Would it be possible to check on the military wrap for the rear springs? I only need the military wrap leaf. Thanks,

Evan