• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

80 Series Air Intake Hose

Nemo

Trail Ready
Title says it all. Great condition - 50.00 obo... I have a supercharger so it isn't needed.

I think they go for about 80.00 - 90.00 new.

Nemo

Trail Ready
Air Hose

I looked for a picture of the 93 version and can't seem determine if there is a difference other than the 93 looks smooth on the outside and the 95-97's have ridges on the outside I guess for strength? I live in Congress Park, Cherry Creek area just by 8th and Colorado. I am more than happy to show you and see if it fits. If it is just the ridges then I think you are getting something better than what is stock. Do you have a measurement of the length of yours current?

SteveH

Hard Core 4+
I have a used '94 intake air hose that is stiff, but not cracked. PM me if his doesn't work.

Steve

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Picture

Here is a photo of the hose. I'll PM you my numbers and I can swing by this weekend if you are around. Sorry to not have gotten back to you sooner.

Attachments

• DSC02535.JPG
    DSC02535.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 115

Nemo

Trail Ready
I checked with Slee and found out they may be a different diameter so I don't think it will work for your rig. I am open to you checking it out to see if it will.

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
After we talked I went to Stevenson. They stock it. Apparently they split a lot. The new one is very pliable. What they did not have was an air filter.

My rig is ready for CM. I found a loose exhaust bolt (from manifold to downpipe, but everything else was shipshape. Thought I needed brakepads, but they were fine (no noticeable leaks but fluid is down, which made me think I needed to replace pads). Fresh oil (and they do have the big filters at Stevenson, but I got small - 1/2 the price).