FREE 5 - 16" Landcruiser Wheels (100 Series)

TreeHugger

Rock Stacker
I've got 5 wheels just taking up space, they are from my 98 LC, they are not cosmetically perfect, but are round and functional and I think I have 4 center caps somewhere as well. Pick up only, Fort Collins.

fullsizeoutput_3a.jpeg

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Nice Dome Plateau picture. If I was close I'd grab them for the community but no current plans to get to Fort Collins. Thanks for posting them here!

Hundy04

Rock Stacker
Do you ever make your way to Denver? I’m down in castle rock and have a buddy who could use these

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member
I've got 5 wheels just taking up space, they are from my 98 LC, they are not cosmetically perfect, but are round and functional and I think I have 4 center caps somewhere as well. Pick up only, Fort Collins.

View attachment 91455

I thought that 100 looked familiar! I still think it was my wife’s favorite, and it looks way better now with the rear bumper!

TreeHugger

Rock Stacker
Do you ever make your way to Denver? I’m down in castle rock and have a buddy who could use these
No plans to head to Denver anytime soon, hopefully someone up North or passing through can use them.

Johnny Utah

Rising Sun Member
@TreeHugger I’ll take em! Be up there right after the holiday. PM when works for you.
Scott