For Sale (not mine) 3RZFE Toyota long block and texracing T101 with GV 2 speed overdrive

Use this prefix if you're selling for a friend or just saw a deal that you'd like to share.

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
One of the drillers we sub bought a storage unit and found this gem. I'm thinking it might work in a 1st gen 4runner with a supercharger! Or if your into living your life a quarter mile at a time this would also be fun with a turbo. He has the recipes for the rebuild and stated that it produced a lot of hp (he tossed a number out there bit I forgot it maybe 600hp? I honestly don't remember). It supposedly has never been run and I'm assuming it was dyno'd after the build. He stated the guy had 15k wrapped up in it and is looking to get 10k out of it. Way too rich for my blood but I thought I would toss it up here if someone is interested. It came out of a partially built toyota AE86. Looks like the guy gave up after the motor build. He also has the car but stated it's not in great shape. If your interested or know someone, hit me up and I'll pass his info along. IMG_5164.jpegIMG_5166.jpgimage_67193089.JPGIMG_5165.jpgimage_50393345.JPGIMG_4854.jpeg

HDavis

Hard Core 4+
Ohhhhhhh...This would be too cool to swap with the tired 3rz in my Stout.

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member