• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Found 2f Air Cleaner and Carb

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
I can hook you up - free

The owner of Lexota up here in Evergreen gave me a carb, air cleaner housing and some other stuff from a FI conversion for a 60 he did for one of his customers.

KC Masterpiece

Hard Core 4+
Dang! Thanks everyone! Love the parts karma coming back around.

@Rzeppa free sounds great. Is it all in good shape? I used to live in Evergreen and always went to Lexota. Dave was awesome and I was really sad to see him go out of business. He had an awesome 60 and a really clean Porsche 993 I was always drooling over. I would be driving by Evergreen / Kitridge mid day Saturday if your available.

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
That would be fine, I'm open noon-5:00 on Saturdays. Contact info for the my shop web site is in my sig line. Give me a call when you know your ETA in case I'm late or something. As for condition, the air cleaner housing appears to be in perfect condition, the carb could probably use some cleaning but it isn't rusted or totally cruddy or anything.

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
If you are planning to be at the meeting tomorrow night I could bring it then, but let me know by tomorrow morning as I'll be going straight from work to the meeting.

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
Glad to help out a fellow cruiserhead. Putting a weber on a cruiser is almost as much of a crime as a holly. Grrrr. Okay, a weber isn't quite as bad, but super glad you are going back to stock! And with the stock carb and the emissions bits I gave you, hopefully it can pass the stupid emissions.