• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

Official Club Run 2023 Blow Off Work and Go Wheelin' Run trip report

Doughboy

Rising Sun Member
We had a total of 27 trucks! Thanks to @DanielChase for leading the trail. It all went real smoothly, especially for having such a large group! These are the only pictures I got. Thanks everyone for coming!
20230607_142256.jpg
20230607_142351.jpg

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I have Covid so I couldn't lead the run, but here's a thread to post your photos so I can live vicariously through everyone who went!

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I have Covid so I couldn't lead the run, but here's a thread to post your photos so I can live vicariously through everyone who went!
Hope you are feeling better, we missed you and Karie!

RayRay27

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Looks like it was a great time! My family and I were headed up to Fairplay and passed a few folks up on I-70 in the Morning. We passed up a pretty sweet supercharged 80 with Wyoming plates and Risingsun trasharoo.

Johnny Utah

Rising Sun Member
Awesome turnout!

MtnAddict

Rising Sun Member
Was a good time!

Attachments

• IMG_6490.jpeg
    IMG_6490.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_6494.jpeg
    IMG_6494.jpeg
    5.9 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_6495.jpeg
    IMG_6495.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_6491.jpeg
    IMG_6491.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 113
  • Attachment.jpeg
    Attachment.jpeg
    1,023.8 KB · Views: 113

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
Wonder if anyone got photos of my matte black third gen 4runner on the hill climb. Pretty sure someone was filming that or taking pictures. This was such a great run and a big confidence boost for me. I was genuinely surprised at some of the steeper stuff that my open diffs tackled. That last obstacle I thought for sure I would need lockers on the last time I was on this trail (and the bypass for that one is pretty offcamber which definitely made me pucker). I guess the short wheelbase and light weight on the third gen are big reasons (also going down to 13psi probably didn't hurt).

zombie2hundo

Rising Sun Member
Wonder if anyone got photos of my matte black third gen 4runner on the hill climb. Pretty sure someone was filming that or taking pictures. This was such a great run and a big confidence boost for me. I was genuinely surprised at some of the steeper stuff that my open diffs tackled. That last obstacle I thought for sure I would need lockers on the last time I was on this trail (and the bypass for that one is pretty offcamber which definitely made me pucker). I guess the short wheelbase and light weight on the third gen are big reasons (also going down to 13psi probably didn't hurt).
If you want the full resolution file email me arigagne@gmail.com
CD713E5F-22E5-40D9-8E56-85B82715D565.jpeg