Official Club Run 2023 Blow Off Work and Go Wheelin' Run: 22nd annual! Wed. June 7, 2023

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
BLOW OFF WORK AND GO WHEELIN' RUN 2023

The annual BOWAGW run is happening for the 22nd year in a row. This is your chance to tell the boss to go to hell, punch that guy in the cube across the office in the face, set the office on fire, put on your Kevlar® pants, grab a sandwich and a bag of licorice, download Low Cut Connie on your phone, and drive your Yota into the hills during daylight hours on a weekday — just like they do on TV. You can even put a kayak on your roof rack (not recommended) if you want to go full poser.

This year we are changing it up by doing the BOWAGW run on the same day as the June Rising Sun meeting. That means we will go wheeling, then we will go somewhere to eat pizza and drink hoppy beverages, and then we will show up to the club meeting ready to party.

Sound good? Of course it does.

So block out the afternoon & evening on your work calendar. You need to get your bony ass out of the desk chair and go wheelin'.

DATE: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
Meeting time: 1:00 p.m. Depart @ 1:30 p.m.

MEETING PLACE: Meet at 1:00 pm at the SAFEWAY in Conifer. Address is: 27152 Main St, Conifer, CO 80433
(Yes, we've met at the King Soopers in the past, but there is a Sonic in the same parking lot at the Safeway).
Google Maps link to Safeway

TRAIL: Slaughterhouse Gulch near Bailey, Colo. It's a good beginner trail with some fun obstacles and a great overlook towards the end. If you're new-ish to the club, it's a great first run to do with Rising Sun. We will make sure you have a good day.

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
I'm interested

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Interested.

HoneyBadger

Rising Sun Member
I think I should do this, just for the sake of my mental acuity. You know, so I don't snap.... I mean, because it sounds like fun...o_O

hitchhiker

Rising Sun Member
I’m in!

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Lisa and I are in!

MonPetiteShoe

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Interested depending on a few repairs.

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
In. Ty is a maybe.

lars

RS Moderator
Staff member
I would like to do this trip. It's been a while. So how does this work, the itchy throat starts Monday Mid-day. I go down hill all day Tuesday, and by Wednesday mid-day, I need an afternoon off? :)

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I would like to do this trip. It's been a while. So how does this work, the itchy throat starts Monday Mid-day. I go down hill all day Tuesday, and by Wednesday mid-day, I need an afternoon off? :)
That is a 100% perfect plan.

Old40Dog

Rising Sun Member
Planning to be there!

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee