• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

2022 RS Member dues

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Paid!

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Paid $52.00. Please confirm that the charge went through since I just received a text from my card company wanting to know if it's a valid charge. Thanks.

MountainGoat

Club Treasurer
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Paid $52.00. Please confirm that the charge went through since I just received a text from my card company wanting to know if it's a valid charge. Thanks.
It did not go through yet. If your cc company flagged it, and then you said it was okay, it may have been delayed somehow.

I will check again later today and let you know, Paul.

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
It did not go through yet. If your cc company flagged it, and then you said it was okay, it may have been delayed somehow.

I will check again later today and let you know, Paul.
Thanks!

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Paid

MountainGoat

Club Treasurer
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Well, Paul, the payment did not come through. Please check your account to verify that they didn't hit you for it.

Connelly80FJ40

Wincher
It's time to pay 2022 dues for another year of belonging to the greatest Toyota 4x4 club on the planet.

Annual dues are $50.

You can pay via PayPal here:
Rising Sun Toyota 4x4 Club
If you pay via PayPal, you can pay $50.00 — or you can choose to pay $51.80 to cover PayPal fees (which is optional).

You can also mail a check to @MountainGoatPM him for his address.

WHO SHOULD PAY DUES?
  • If you were a Rising Sun club member in 2021, please pay your dues to remain current for 2022.
  • If you have ever been a member of Rising Sun and would like to make it official again, do it! We're glad to have you back.
WHO SHOULD NOT PAY DUES?
  • If you're on the forum but have not been voted into the club, there is no need to pay dues. Come to a few meetings and trail rides to decide if Rising Sun is a good fit for you. We're not desperate for your money -- keep it in your pocket or spend it on some huge tires or something cold & hoppy.
HOW TO JOIN
  • If you would like to join the club, here's how to do so. Again, don't worry about paying dues until you join.
  • FYI: we're glad to have you here whether you are a dues-paying member or just want to hang out. It's all good either way.
Feel free to post up in this thread if you have paid dues!
Paid for 2022 PayPal

IoN6

Rising Sun Member
Paid via PP :oops: 🤘

maxpowerzz

Trail Ready
Renewed for 2022

Fisher67

Rising Sun Member
Paid via PayPal. Took credit for Argentine clean up
Day against dues.

Todd

Telly

Rising Sun Member
I paid mine back in January but neglected to respond to the thread until now. Paid!

AimCOTaco

Cruise Moab Committee
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Whoa! It's dang near the end of March, time to pay those dues before the annual roster clean out. NEXT Month!

I'm glad I got a nudge so I can stay in good standing around here :)

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I just paid mine too. Want to make sure I don't slip off the roster, haha.