• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

2022 Rally- The come back year

Status
Not open for further replies.

rckhound

Rising Sun Member
Hey I am going to try and be there around 8am tomorrow. If anyone needs anything my number is 303-915-9528. Anyone have a grill mat that we can use under the hot dog grill? I am going to grab food on my lunch break today.

Burt88

Trail Ready
Looks like I won't be able to make this happen after all. I'm going through some growing pains with the company and just cant fit in the 12 hrs of driving to give away free coffee. There's going to be a lot of new updates coming soon to all my products though!

simps80

Rising Sun Member
Hey I am going to try and be there around 8am tomorrow. If anyone needs anything my number is 303-915-9528. Anyone have a grill mat that we can use under the hot dog grill? I am going to grab food on my lunch break today.

Question
Does that mean we don’t need a bunch of small grills?

Anyways I will bring the oil drip pan I use under my fire pit
And a small grill just in case

rckhound

Rising Sun Member
Thank you if you can bring small grills also that would be great. It will make quick work once we start pooling up the dogs.

rckhound

Rising Sun Member
Thank you everyone that showed up and participated this year even though weather wasn’t super great. I had a great time seeing everyone and thank you for buying my junk.

rover67

Rising Sun Member
glad you guys were able to pull this one off and big thanks to all involved and Steve for taking the reigns!! I couldn't make it and it made me sad as I had a tons of stuff to get rid of and miss you all (sad face)

Status
Not open for further replies.