• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

2022 Blow Off Work and Go Wheelin' Run: 21st annual! Wed. 6/29/22

WVU fan

Rising Sun Member
Didn't take any pics but I had a very good time on Slaughterhouse Gulch. First time running that trail and got some front bumper mementos as evidence. (been researching replacement options today). Beautiful afternoon with some mix of rain and sun and wildflowers were in abundance. Big thanks to @Hulk for setting up the run and the after party at Snowpack Taproom & Pizzeria.

MountainGoat

Club Treasurer
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
This run was stellar as usual. Had a great time but took zero pictures. :(

It was cool meeting Heather, the TLCA President, not to mention the legendary Yukon Kit.

Man, I hope someone who took pictures will post them up. Pretty please?

Thanks for a great job leading again Matt! I went ahead and posted the hours for everybody in the Trail Maintenance Log. :risingsun

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I took some photos at the overlook.

@Jcbmx
IMG_8790.jpeg

@3rdGen4R staying hydrated.
IMG_8796.jpeg

This is Kit's 200. He and Heather Royston (president of TLCA) joined us for the run.
IMG_8795.jpeg

@VoodooBlue_Vixen
IMG_8794.jpeg

This is Charlie's @Chazz 4Runner. He's been on the Slaughterhouse Gulch trail many times. This was his first time driving it!
IMG_8791.jpeg

@gearhead1 with @gungriffin riding shotgun
IMG_8792.jpeg

@WVU fan
IMG_8793.jpeg

If you haven't seen Justin's @justin4045 FJ40, it's seriously drool worthy. No more leaf springs!
IMG_8787.jpeg

You can just barely see Tim's @Tander03 sweet Tacoma in the back. Sorry I didn't get a better photo, Tim. I'm trying to remember who was driving the other Tacoma -- my apologies for forgetting!
IMG_8789.jpeg

Dan @MountainGoat was flying solo in his 80.
IMG_8788.jpeg

Phil and I both wore our CM2022 hats, so we had to get a photo.
IMG_8798.jpeg

Last edited:

MountainGoat

Club Treasurer
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I believe that first picture should be tagged @Jcbmx. (y)

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee