• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

2021 Blow Off Work and Go Wheelin' Run: 20th annual! 6/30/21

Doughboy

Rising Sun Member
I'm in

ScaldedDog

Hard Core 4+
Planning to make this, since I've blown off work permanently. Might be in a jeep, rather than towing my 4Runner.

Mark
At the risk of quoting myself...

I'm probably out for this. My wife is retiring that day, after 33 years as a King Soopers pharmacist. I'm thinking wheeling won't be at the top of her list of things to do.

Mark

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
I am most likely in.

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
I'm in! This will be my first trail run with the group.
Just did this as a night run a few weeks ago. I love going on trails at off traffic times/days! LOL Leave the traffic to I70&I25.

If I'm reading this correctly, No CB, just HAM for the day?

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
I'm in! This will be my first trail run with the group.
Just did this as a night run a few weeks ago. I love going on trails at off traffic times/days! LOL Leave the traffic to I70&I25.

If I'm reading this correctly, No CB, just HAM for the day?
Ham: 147.420 <-- new channel due to space station chatter
CB: Channel 4
FRS/GMRS Radios: channel 22

TTViper

Brand New
I’m hoping to tag along for this ride. I’m a Capital Land Cruiser Club member out here visiting family. I’ll be wheeling Moab this coming week, but then back in the Denver/Springs area June 27-July 9th. I’m hoping to see some of these Colorado trails while I can.

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
I’m hoping to tag along for this ride. I’m a Capital Land Cruiser Club member out here visiting family. I’ll be wheeling Moab this coming week, but then back in the Denver/Springs area June 27-July 9th. I’m hoping to see some of these Colorado trails while I can.
TTViper? Calvo car?

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee

maxpowerzz

Trail Ready
I'm hoping to make it in the 62. I have a buddy with a stock 4runner, how risky is the body damage/scratch potential? Not worried about me but his truck is new.

Edit: I'm confirmed, looking forward to it!

Last edited:

MountainGoat

Club Treasurer
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
If he has already removed the running boards he should be fine. Does he have four wheeling experience?

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Brand new truck? Is he a wheeler who is expecting to scratch up the paint while going through trees, or is he a dude with a new truck and flawless paint who is going to be horrified by Colorado pin striping? I've wheeled a stock TRD 4Runner on Slaughterhouse and it did great, but I wasn't worried about a few scratches.