• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

2021 40s Only Run

PWCO70cruiser

Lifted
Alright...I have to put in for my summer leave now, so when/where are you guys planning this year's 40s Only Run? I have to take several days off and camp overnight a couple of nights due to coming up from Pueblo. Its just easier that way. So...lets discuss!

Kyle

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
I haven't set a date or a place yet. Planning on leading this one again. Likely do Kingston peak again since I didn't complete it on my own power and I really like that trail or possibly McClellan

I wasn't planning on setting a date for a couple of months so I can get a better view how my August Sept are. Right now have a vacation planned last half of September

PWCO70cruiser

Lifted
Our peak leave is through August 14th, so anything after that I can put in for later. But if its before that, I have to have it in in a couple weeks. I know we'll have the CLC San Juan Trip in early Sept which I plan on leading. McClellan is near Argentine Pass correct? Would be closer for me than Kingston. I know I'll be gone on vacation very end of Sept into Oct, but have a feeling that will be after this trip.

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
I am thinking late August early September, but not ready to pick a date yet. Seems like that fits for you

PWCO70cruiser

Lifted
It should...late August would work for sure. Early Sept may run into the San Juan trip. Not sure if I'll drive the 40 down for that or not, may take the Xterra. We will see!