2020 Triple Bypass Run....FO REALS!!!

RayRay27

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Anybody heading up tomorrow (Friday 9/4/2020) morning from the metro area? I am going to be leaving the Thornton area sometime in the morning and heading down 285 to Buena Vista. Let me know if you want to caravan down. If not we'll see you there.

3rdGen4R

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I’m heading up at the worst time which will be around 6. So we’ll see when I get there!

RayRay27

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Nic just sent me his location coordinates so i am assuming this is where camp will be for a few nights.

My Location:
N 38.924087
W 106.592221
Elev: 9724 ft.
Stationary inreachlink.com/MO2XMTZ - Nicholas Jones

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
That puts him here for reference.

triplecamp1a.png

triplecamp1b.png

Fisher67

Rising Sun Member
Leaving Arrowhead around 3:30, in BV around 5PM. Should be pulling into camp around 6PM.

RayRay27

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Just want to know where to call out. Thinking about driving up tomorrow.

If you're planning on coming over Cottonwood pass, once your on top of the pass we can easily copy you when you call. When Nic and I went a few weeks ago I was already set up at camp and he was just coming over the pass and was easily able to call me on simplex no problem. I think we were about 30 miles apart or so.

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
I won't be coming over Cottonwood. Not sure which way I'm coming though, probably from Aspen side over Taylor instead of coming up south from Gunnison. Depends, though, I might ride at Hartman on the way in or back.

Nemo

Trail Ready
Hope you all have fun and you can always fill up gas in CB South General Store as well to avoid the busy downtown area. Fires are allowed in established camping areas in the Taylor area so Dorchester is good for that. Cement Creek is also a good place if you're around. By all means hit me up if you need anything. Wish I could join but will be running out the area over towards Leadville for the weekend.

gungriffin

Rising Sun Member
I have tried to get everything in order for this, but it just doesn't seem to be happening this time. Stevenson ordered the wrong part and so this just wasn't meant to be for me. I am going to need to bow out. Have a great time out there!