2019 **UPCOMING** Volunteer Days

Heritage40

Rising Sun Member
Fellow members of Rising Sun, I wanted to take a minute to inform you about some upcoming dates that we can use your support. As you all know, some yeas ago, we have adopted 3 Trails (Kingston Peak, Jenny Creek, and Argentine) and we are beginning to plan a few exciting and fulfilling trips (including some over night trips) to our trails for clean up and general maintenance. Please find our initially planned dates below:

July 13th & 14th: Joint Project with NORAC at Kingston - Maintenance Activities with Boulder County **Overnight Run**

August 3rd & 4th: Cleanup at Jenny Creek, Kingston, and Argentine - **Overnight Run**

August 24th: Work with Boulder Ranger District @ Jenny Creek & Kingston (Optional Date: September 7th) - Potential Overnight Run

September 14th: Work with Clear Creek Ranger District @ Argentine (Optional Date: September 21st)

Please collect your friends and family and add these dates in your schedule as good optional "Weekend Getaways". I look forward to seeing all of you out at these events.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Mendocino

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
Fellow members of Rising Sun, I wanted to take a minute to inform you about some upcoming dates that we can use your support. As you all know, some yeas ago, we have adopted 3 Trails (Kingston Peak, Jenny Creek, and Argentine) and we are beginning to plan a few exciting and fulfilling trips (including some over night trips) to our trails for clean up and general maintenance. Please find our initially planned dates below:

July 13th & 14th: Joint Project with NORAC at Kingston - Maintenance Activities with Boulder County **Overnight Run**

August 3rd & 4th: Cleanup at Jenny Creek, Kingston, and Argentine - **Overnight Run**

August 24th: Work with Boulder Ranger District @ Jenny Creek & Kingston (Optional Date: September 7th) - Potential Overnight Run

September 14th: Work with Clear Creek Ranger District @ Argentine (Optional Date: September 21st)

Please collect your friends and family and add these dates in your schedule as good optional "Weekend Getaways". I look forward to seeing all of you out at these events.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.
I added this stuff to the RS Calendar (if it was not already on it).