2019 Triple Bypass Run - CANCELLED

Stuckinthe80s

Rising Sun Member
Staff member
Sorry guys, I really wanted this to happen but Old Man Winter unleashed his fury on Mother Earth and it's just not going to happen. Maybe next year they'll get along better.

Attachments

• triple-by-pass.gpx
    224.5 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Sweet! I’d guess late August possibly even early September depending on when pearl decides to shed its last snow lol.

Mendocino

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
I'm in (but you knew that). :D

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for starting this Nick. Is this something my Kimberley would be good for or RTT?

I am assuming this is over several days

I am interested

Stuckinthe80s

Rising Sun Member
Staff member
Thanks for starting this Nick. Is this something my Kimberley would be good for or RTT?

I am assuming this is over several days

I am interested

From what I'm gathering, the Kimberly will not work. It will be over 2 1/2 days with the group gathering on a Friday night to camp and heading out together early Saturday morning. HARD running all day Saturday, Sunday and finishing up late Sunday afternoon.

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
From what I'm gathering, the Kimberly will not work. It will be over 2 1/2 days with the group gathering on a Friday night to camp and heading out together early Saturday morning. HARD running all day Saturday, Sunday and finishing up late Sunday afternoon.

Thanks - I have an RTT and a ground tent so am equiped :D

AimCOTaco

Cruise Moab Committee
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I wanna go! Thanks Nic!

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I'm interested, but I'm dubious that it won't conflict with other family commitments.

Stuckinthe80s

Rising Sun Member
Staff member

Stuckinthe80s

Rising Sun Member
Staff member
I'm interested, but I'm dubious that it won't conflict with other family commitments.

I can totally understand that. That's part of the motivation for starting this. I've already briefed the :Princess: and now it's in writing. If something else changes I'll say, "Babe, the club NEEDS me!":thumb:

wesintl

RS Moderator
in the past we camped at dorchester and returned to dorchester so romer you could kimberly there fri and sat night. the next day (sun - people left or went on to schofield and paradise. probably wouldnt want to do schofield with the KK. then home

rover67

Rising Sun Member
I'd like to do this also!

Jacket

RS Moderator
Staff member
I'd love to run the TB. It's a badge I've yet to collect.

gungriffin

Rising Sun Member
I would love to go if there is still room. I am in a 1999 3x locked 100 series on 34s. I have the HAM installed and will have my license here soon. I got into off-roading recently. I have wheeled quite a bit, but not as much as some people here. I don't think that I would hold anything up.

Mendocino

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
in the past we camped at dorchester and returned to dorchester so romer you could kimberly there fri and sat night. the next day (sun - people left or went on to schofield and paradise. probably wouldnt want to do schofield with the KK. then home

This may be a good idea in general. I don't think my wife and some of my kids would want the many hours of fast paced driving. Maybe we could have a base camp at Dorchester and those of us that wheel could return to it and others can stay in the campground and enjoy the surrounding area? Romer et al can leave their stuff (KK) at base camp and come back to it on Saturday night.

Last edited:

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Don't drive the itinerary to find a place for my Kimberley. I have an RTT as well

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 233

Basaltfj40

Trail Ready
Yes please if there is still room

Stuckinthe80s

Rising Sun Member
Staff member

Stuckinthe80s

Rising Sun Member
Staff member

Stuckinthe80s

Rising Sun Member
Staff member
I would love to go if there is still room. I am in a 1999 3x locked 100 series on 34s. I have the HAM installed and will have my license here soon. I got into off-roading recently. I have wheeled quite a bit, but not as much as some people here. I don't think that I would hold anything up.

And you as well!