• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

Sold 2017 Quicksilver Livin Lite 6.0 Pop-Up Camper - Taking off Market

RayRay27

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Hey all, I have decided to sell my little 3 person Livin Lite 6.0 trailer. It has just become too small for my family and we are looking to get something a bigger. I purchased it brand new in 2016 so I have been the only owner. It has been stored inside a garage since I bought it. I am the title holder.

It's a simple pop-up style camper. All aluminum frame and floor. No plumbing and just basic electrical. It has 12v and 110 when plugged in with the 30 amp cord which ill leave in the camper. It is also wired with a zamp solar connection but no controller so you can connect a panel direct to it as long as it has a controller. I recently installed a group 31 deep cycle battery a few years ago. I also just replaced the 7 pin trailer connector in October. There are no trailer breaks because it only weights about 1100 pounds. Can easily be towed by any vehicle. I have been pulling it with my 1FZ no problem.

Set up is pretty simple with two people. Set up with one person can be done with practice. The top cover which is a queen size bed flips over and has legs attached on the bottom side to hold it up. You then just attach two poles inside to hold up the canvas tent cover, then snap it to the body of the camper itself. It is very manual, no struts or other lift mechanisms. On the inside there is a small two to three person soft fake leather futon bench that converts into a bed floor a small child if needed. There is extra space located under the bench. It also comes with a small detachable table. It does have an awning that zips on the front with two polls to prop up.

This particular model came with the off-road package which was just larger 15 inch wheels And a rear deck that I attached a Husky tool box for storage.

Items I have added.
Lock n roll hitch - will include original 2inch ball receiver $500.00

Propex propane heater and 15 pound propane tank with power tank holder $1000.00

Husky tool box for storage - $175.00

Simple off-road lights - free.

Resized_20200604_100232.jpeg

Resized_20200604_100247.jpeg

20220706_121912.jpg

20160924_131445.jpg
20160926_100912.jpg

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mmXlWfgka1Q

Asking - Not sold but removing from market.

Last edited:

RayRay27

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Bump! Price drop to $6000.00.

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Have you posted to the QS FB Groups?

If you read Ray's ad and don't know, this is a very special camper trailer. QuicksSilver has a cult-like following for the lightweight all-aluminum (some plastics) design with canvas and vinyl tents. I started to learn this when I bought a TC2 model. Its a box designed to sit in the bed of a small pickup (taco, ranger). Mine was on a basic Harbor Fright trailer but later my friend Ben and I built an all-aluminum offroad trailer (on 33's). Most recently it was my home for a week at KOH.

Later I acquired a 5.0 and have plans to copy it and create an all-new offroad version. You can still order new tents from the original maker.

Ray's 6.0 is an evolved and much more functional design. Side door and taller suspension. Light enough even an 80 can tow it. Ray's mods fulfill all the deficiencies. Propex is the top of the line.

These hold value really well too. So buy it, use a few years, sell if you want different. Someone in Lakewood just listed a 5.0 without Ray's upgrades for $6,000.00