Status
Not open for further replies.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
any dates set yet? a couple pig friends are setting their schedules

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
any dates set yet? a couple pig friends are setting their schedules

No date set yet. We may change venue, which will impact precise dates. I will continue to shoot for around the end of August as this seems to have worked well in recent years.

I expect to have both date and venue squared away shortly after Moab. The deadline for the ad in Toyota Trails will be the middle of May.

Last edited:

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
Nathaniel Miller had offered to host the Rally in the parking lot of his business, Big Choice Brewery. I have corresponded with him, and he has had to rescind that offer this weekend due to problems with his neighbors there.

Today I have asked Valerie Pelc at Jeffco if we can reserve the Jeffco Stadium parking lot for Saturday August 24th. I'll report back as soon as we get that date nailed down.

Copy for the July/August issue of Toyota Trails is due on May 15th, only 2 days from now. as such, I am pursuing this with a sense of urgency.

JadeRunner

Rising Sun Member
Thanks for working the Rally again this year Jeff.

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member
Nathaniel Miller had offered to host the Rally in the parking lot of his business, Big Choice Brewery. I have corresponded with him, and he has had to rescind that offer this weekend due to problems with his neighbors there.

Today I have asked Valerie Pelc at Jeffco if we can reserve the Jeffco Stadium parking lot for Saturday August 24th. I'll report back as soon as we get that date nailed down.

Copy for the July/August issue of Toyota Trails is due on May 15th, only 2 days from now. as such, I am pursuing this with a sense of urgency.

Damn neighbors!

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
We now have Jeffco Stadium reserved for August 24th, we have art for the Toyota Trails ad (THANK YOU MIKE DAVIDSON!!!), and we have insurance lined up from TLCA. We also have a sponsor this year with Slee Off Road, and thanks to Christo we will not have to raise the admission fee. THANK YOU CHRISTO!!!!

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Anyone coming up from Colorado Springs? I may have a seat to be transported up. PM Me. Thx!

Still maybe but not tomorrow though.

DanS

Rising Sun Member
See you guys in the morning!

camping 40s.jpg

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.