• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

20% SALE @ Stray the Course

What truck/bike should we feature on a tee shirt next?

• 40 Series

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 60 Series

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Mini Truck

• Int Scout

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Ducati Scrambler

• Mototguzzi Dual Sport

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baja Bug

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • More 80s

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

r.swany

Rising Sun Member
Hey All!

We've been really thankful for all of the support from you guys and girls in the club! We've recently added new styles to the Stray the Course website and figured it was time for a Summer Appreciation Sale! Check out the full collection here! >> straythecourse.co

>> Use code TEESHIRT20 for 20% off all Tees (and tanks) starting today through Monday (Expires 8/1 @ 23:59 MDT) <<

(If you miss this sale remember to use code: RISINGSUN for a 10% discount on all items through the rest of 2022)

Stray IG Posts-32.jpgStray Group 3b Frame sub-63.jpgStray Group 3b Frame-69.jpgStray Group 3b Frame-54.jpg
@Hulk @RayRay27 @Inukshuk @AimCOTaco @mulebarn @KC Masterpiece @MonPetiteShoe @jps8460 @DomOfTheDead

Last edited:

MonPetiteShoe

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I want multiple bikes/trucks on your tee. I can't choose just one Roy! I'm indecisive AF.

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee
I voted for the scout but I really want to see a K5😉. Awesome stuff Roy!

Johnny Utah

Rising Sun Member
Anything Baja related!!!

r.swany

Rising Sun Member
Hi All!

We have extended the Tee Shirt Sale an extra day through Tomorrow (8/1) at 23:59 MDT!

Check out the full collection here! >> straythecourse.co

>> Use code TEESHIRT20 for 20% off all Tees (and tanks) starting today through the weekend (Expires Monday 8/1 @ 23:59 MDT) <<

(If you miss this sale remember to use code: RISINGSUN for a 10% discount on all items through the rest of 2022)

MonPetiteShoe

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
You got an order coming your way.
Thanks Roy.