20+20 = 40's Only Run!

PWCO70cruiser

Lifted
Just working on dates for the upcoming year. When do we want to do the 40s only run for 2020?

I suggested the dates in the CLC planning thread for the San Juan Trip Sept 4-10.

Would the weekend of August 22-23 work for people? I know the past couple of years we have done runs in September, but my schedule really stinks this year for that month.

What do you think?

Kyle

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Hey Kyle, appreciate you pushing for this... I think that date sounds great personally.

justin4045

Rising Sun Member
What about the 29 or 30th? I already know I can't make the 22nd weekend. I like the idea of getting this on the calendar early!

kurtnkegger

Rising Sun Member
I won’t know about the date until it gets closer...I’ll keep my eyes on the post, and hopefully my schedule will match up with the 40s run!

Mendocino

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
My goal had been to do it in July. There's a whole lot going on in August. Nic and I will be down to the CLC meeting to discuss this with you guys on January 9th as we indicated in another thread. We are still looking for a leader and whoever stps up to run the $0s only run gets to (generally) pick the date and the trail.

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
We have been doing it in September recently as well