Wanted 1994 FZJ80 Blue/Gray Seat Fabric for Seat Repair Project

Looking to find and/or buy something? Add this prefix to your thread.

Tomas

New-ish
Hey everyone, I realize this is a bit of a long shot but I'm seeking this exact seat fabric material for when I go to change out the driver side seat cushion. Goal is I can also have the seat repaired at the same time. If by chance you have some of the material, or know anyone that sells it, or possibly the name please let me know, I'd very much appreciate it.

Thank you

IMG_3041.jpeg

Last edited:

DC2NoVA

Wincher
I have these exact seats. Have been meaning to reupholster to leather (40th anniversary two-tone) but it's not very high on my list of to-do items. You're more than welcome to the material when the time comes (again, not sure when that would be).

Tomas

New-ish
Alright
I have these exact seats. Have been meaning to reupholster to leather (40th anniversary two-tone) but it's not very high on my list of to-do items. You're more than welcome to the material when the time comes (again, not sure when that would be).
appreciate that sir 👍🏻🤘🏻👌🏻

Tomas

New-ish
It's also not clear to me in the photo -- which part of the seat is in need of repair?
IMG_3039.jpeg

Sure, it's the usual driver-side wear you'd expect... the padding underneath is also disintegrating. I'd be happy to buy some fabric off of you when ready!

Alpine4X4

New-ish
I have a third row seat I'm going to be robbing some material off of to repair a cigarette burn hole in the middle of my driver's seat, and may have some extra left over to help out. Let me look at what I have, and what's needed for my repairs, and yours. If I can help you out, can I take dibs on those seats covers that @DC2NoVA has available in the future?

I'm in NW Colorado, and was going to have a shop in Laramie WY do the repairs.

Last edited:

Tomas

New-ish
I have a third row seat I'm going to be robbing some material off of to repair a cigarette burn hole in the middle of my driver's seat, and may have some extra left over to help out. Let me look at what I have, and what's needed for my repairs, and yours. If I can help you out, can I take dibs on those seats covers that @DC2NoVA has available in the future?

I'm in NW Colorado, and was going to have a shop in Laramie WY do the repairs.
Thanks a million, appreciate if you have any material to spare. If so we can coordinate via PM and I’d be happy to Zelle some $$$ for shipping or whatever 👍🏻

DC2NoVA

Wincher
Thanks a million, appreciate if you have any material to spare. If so we can coordinate via PM and I’d be happy to Zelle some $$$ for shipping or whatever 👍🏻
Where are you located? Maybe we can set up a work day where we do the seats together if we're close by.

Tomas

New-ish
That would be awesome, unfortunately I’m in Castle Rock.