1965 v8j40

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
i've mentioned getting rid of much of my herd, so today, i officially put grampa for sale on mud.

great body, later model firewall, chevy v8 is already mounted, but i don't know the condition of the engine, two trannies included, stock cruiser 4spd will come with old school downey bellhousing adapter, and sm465 will come with classic cruisers plate adapter to the transfer case. case is a early three speed case, but i don't have shifter linkage. most everything to complete the cruiser is there. shackle reversal is already done. saginaw box is already mounted. rover leather bucket seats. baja edition rear rollbar, proffitts front cage kit. corrugated top has the new repro weatherstrip installed already, but is missing the rear gate glass and the "corner windows" that a po cut in it. full hard doors. can be soa or sua. 5- 33x.9.5 swampers. later model rear axle assy. will include a later model front axle rebuilt using fj60 brake parts/birfs/hubs. $1600. pics are kind of old, but it's currently buried in my garage.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 305
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 311
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 304

bigbluefj

Honorary Canuck Member
damm only if i had room to pick it up in july need a bigger trailer Hmm..

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
Hey Ige - how's the wiring - will it need a new harness?
Rob

been a while since i looked at it. i told someone else that i'd get pics up hopefully tonight of all the parts, so i'll get pics of teh harness also.

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
Let me know if you change your mind about the wheels/tires, Ige. :)

That's an awesome project rig, I hope it stays local.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
updated with some better pics of the floor, what i can see of it (still a lot of crap in there)

Beater

Hard Core 4+
dude, she's try to SELL the truck...

nice...

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
dude, she's try to SELL the truck...

nice...

dude, he's one of the two most potential buyers;)

yeah, he did hack a lot of the frame. also i hate the freakin stereo cutout :rant:

i do like that he frenched the 76 firewall inside the cowl, so you don't see any traces of it outside.

Beater

Hard Core 4+
hey just trying to cover my buddy....

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
sale pending